Earn your business degree from Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship. The Gonzaga University is offering applications for the International Student Scholarship to provide financial assistance for students.
The award is a merit-based program designed for international students of high promise who demonstrate significant potential and benefit from graduate education.
It’s a great option to get benefited for master education.
Gonzaga University offers 16 undergraduate degrees through 49 majors, 58 minors and 49 concentrations, 24 master’s degrees and five doctoral-level degrees. It is ranked 79th in the U.S. News & World Report 2020 rankings of national universities.
Why at Gonzaga University? Through its seven colleges, G.U. offers bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees. Its graduate business programs are modified to meet students’ educational and career goals.
Gonzaga University is awarding up to 50% coverage for tuition. Each year, the award pays for up to half tuition fee in the fall and spring semesters.
- Course Level: Master
- Application Deadline: December 1st for spring, and July 1st for fall
- University or Organization: Gonzaga University
- Department: Graduate School of Business
- Award: 50% Tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: U.S. Citizen and International
- Awards can be taken in the United States
Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities from across the world are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for master study in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, applicants must be non-sponsored, fully matriculated, full-time (6 credits or more in Fall and Spring), and
- A leading campus graduate international student (generally, this means you are on a J-1 or F-1 visa)
- How to Apply for the Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship: Applicants must download the application form and submitted with all required documents to – Gonzaga University
Graduate School of Business
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0009 – USA
- Before starting the process for the opportunity , applicants are required to apply for admission in a master program at Gonzaga Graduate School of Business.
- Supporting Documents: Three Short Essays, Two online recommendations, Professional Resume, Copy of Passport, All official international transcripts, Official TOEFL or IELTS, Official GMAT or GRE score, and Financial Declaration Form. (Provide a statement of your financial needs and your signature on the application form.)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a non-immigrant visa status. All students must check the application guide and checklist before becoming a student in the Gonzaga Graduate Business School.
- Language Requirement: Official IELTS (minimum of 6.5) or TOEFL (minimum 230 CBT or 88 i-bt) is required for entrants whose native language is not English