Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips How To Allow Automatic Database Repair In Wordpress
WordPress comes with a built-in feature to automatically optimize and repair WordPress database. However, this feature is turned off by default.

To enable this feature you need to add the following line to your WordPress configuration file.

PHP Code:
define('WP_ALLOW_REPAIR'true); 

After adding this, you need to visit the following URL to optimize and repair WordPress database

http://www.example.com/wp-admin/maint/repair.php

Don’t forget to replace example.com with your own domain name. You will see a simple page with the options to repair or repair and optimize the database. You don’t need to be logged in to access this page.

[Image: wpdboptimize-naijakit.png]
Creativity Speaks!!! , Chat Me on Messenger @DonKhodex // +2349099784140
Tongue
To Purchase Credit Click here , For how to make money on Sologet forum Click here 

HIRE ME FOR WEBSITE DESIGNING US THE PM BUTTON TO SEND ME MESSAGE

There is love in sharing
Thanks bro. Am grateful for this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WOW Get approved by Google Adsense in 3-5 days Opoopo 0 211 06-13-2019, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Opoopo
  TIPS How to add voice tag in a music using your Android phone Kingsolomon 0 355 06-01-2019, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Kingsolomon
  HOT bet entertainment that accept guest post Beecoded 0 141 05-04-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Beecoded
  HOW TO How To Convert A Wordpress Theme Into A Blogger Template lagosmp 1 543 02-06-2019, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Kingsolomon
  WOW How to Change WordPress Theme via phpMyAdmin khodex 2 462 01-18-2019, 07:36 AM
Last Post: olades