Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must Read Oyo: We'll all die - Ajimobi's wife blasts Makinde, deputy

Wife of late former Oyo Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, Florence, on Sunday lambasted Governor Seyi Makinde, his deputy, Rauf Olaniyan, and the state government.

She spoke while receiving the government delegation led by the Olaniyan, at Ajimobi’s Oluyole residence.

She told the deputy governor: “I don’t have your number, I am the wife of a politician, I don’t pick numbers that I don’t know sir. You can send a message. Everybody is going to die. My husband is dead and he served this state for eight good years.”

She denied ever contacting either Makinde or anybody in his government for any kind of support during the illness of her husband.

Florence also denied the state government’s claims that the family sent a proxy to meet the governor during the burial arrangement.

The widow said it was time for everyone to reflect on their lives “because death is a necessary end. It will come when it will come. We don’t know who is next and we don’t know when our time will come”.

She said Christianity and Islam teach love and peace “and I am glad that...........

READ FULL POST: https://www.sammyloaded.com/oyo-well-all-die-ajimobis-wife-blasts-makinde-deputy/

<p><br></p>

Messages In This Thread
Oyo: We'll all die - Ajimobi's wife blasts Makinde, deputy - by sammyloaded - 06-29-2020, 03:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CEO Email Lists mominul2241 1 358 06-18-2020, 09:58 AM
Last Post: sabidislam
  MUST READ Reinhard Bonnke Who Inspired Millions In Africa Dies At 79 DKez 2 406 05-30-2020, 04:31 PM
Last Post: bestassignmentservice
  HI EVERYBODY I'm a big seller and real hacker form Canada , i have worked for many p Hullcity007 0 52 05-30-2020, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Hullcity007
  Fix The Common Issue With Roadrunner Email nicholassmith 0 61 05-29-2020, 08:46 AM
Last Post: nicholassmith
  NEW Court discharges case against Naira Marley, others examsolution 0 229 01-14-2020, 10:52 AM
Last Post: examsolution