Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To NBA 2K21 Will Soon Be Available

I understand that is a shitty thing in their part and that they haven't been reliable the past 3 decades but it's like when the ps4 came out they stopped putting effort in their 2ks and 2k14 on the PS4 was amazing and everyone loved it. Anyway my point is I actually love what

NBA 2K MT Coins they have done with the meter and believe it feels great and plays good so far and I'm not bashing them because of it looking the same because it is supposed to look exactly the same before next gen.

So sensible dribbling gotcha

Currently if it's still bad and seems exactly the exact same and plays the same on next gen I'll for sure be pissed and be done with 2k but like I know that is my view on things.Sorry for punctuation BTW phone is real laggy.Dribbling was kinda cruced the way you do motions doesn't transition or correlate nicely.

I really liked the dribbling more, seemed like it had been harder to junk one move together a bunch and easier to chain unique moves more easily, I believe as we get more accustomed to the dribbling it could be a lot easier than 2k20. Even if it is miles better than 20 we're still a road trip from any other 2k.

There is no sizeups, and also the dribbling feels anything but smooth, it feels as though it's RNG. I don't understand how it progressively gets worse and worse year after year. We are miles behind 16, 17, and even 19. The dribbling just feels as though it has a low skill gap, and all the higher skilled moves (18 half twist, walkback combos, etc) all seem clunky and uncomfortable. Like in 19 or 17 the maximum skill moves flowed, and it felt as though you had full control over your player.

You can't possess a considerable skill difference with

NBA 2K21 MT sizeups that a flick of the stick the match will do for you. Its fun as it's simple to use and easy to chain. Realistic dribbling is the way it needs to go for a legitimate skill cap to come. Just like in real life the sport has to be able to divide the Kyrie's from the Pat Bevs in terms of hitting that it has yet to do besides just locking out cartoons for low ball control and simply producing high ball controller just have faster dribbling.

Messages In This Thread
NBA 2K21 Will Soon Be Available - by Kingang - 10-06-2020, 06:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Assignment Writing Services For All Levels Of Students kevinadam 1 255 10-26-2020, 03:49 PM
Last Post: TylerPH
  Online Assignment Writing Services in UK jamestinker 0 44 10-05-2020, 01:01 PM
Last Post: jamestinker
  LATEST What makes a writing service reliable? KatieBell 1 193 10-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Last Post: jamestinker
  TIPS Manage your various tasks using online Assignment Clayanderson 0 65 09-28-2020, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Clayanderson
  How to Write a Formal Email? lisaking 1 130 09-17-2020, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Helga33