Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Fix WordPress HTTP to HTTPS Redirect
WordPress will not automatically redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS unless you tell it to do so. If you are using a plugin like Really Simple SSL, then it would take care of redirects. Otherwise, you will have to manually set up redirects.

To set up HTTP to HTTPS redirect, you need to add the following code to your .htaccess file.
PHP Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond 
%{HTTPSoff
RewriteRule 
^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
</IfModule
We hope this article helped you fix some common issues with SSL / HTTPS in WordPress. If you run into an issue that’s not covered in this article, then please leave a comment to let us know. We will update the article with the solution. You may also want to see our ultimate WordPress security guide with step by step instructions for beginners to secure their WordPress websites.
Creativity Speaks!!! , Chat Me on Messenger @DonKhodex // +2349099784140
Arrow
To Purchase Credit Click here , For how to make money on Sologet forum Click here 

HIRE ME FOR WEBSITE DESIGNING US THE PM BUTTON TO SEND ME MESSAGE

There is love in sharing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOW TO How To Convert A Wordpress Theme Into A Blogger Template lagosmp 1 165 02-06-2019, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Kingsolomon
  WOW How to Change WordPress Theme via phpMyAdmin khodex 2 181 01-18-2019, 07:36 AM
Last Post: olades
  TIPS How To Allow Automatic Database Repair In Wordpress khodex 2 163 01-16-2019, 07:42 PM
Last Post: pola
  HOW TO How to Fix Too Many Redirects Errors After Moving to SSL / HTTPS khodex 1 139 01-09-2019, 07:56 AM
  HOW TO How to Exclude a Category From Your WordPress Homepage khodex 1 152 01-09-2019, 07:55 AM