Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake After Alighting From A Benz (video)
[Image: 9971908_girlallegedlyturnsintoasnakeafte...674976.jpg]
A video making rounds on social media, shows an unidentified lady who reportedly turned into a snake after she alighted from a Mercedes Benz on Sunday afternoon.
The incidence was reported to have happened at Uselu, Benin Edo State in Nigeria.

In the now trending video, a man could be vividly seen holding the snake in his bare hands whiles finding a place to dispose it.

An eyewitness was heard saying at the background that the lady turned into a snake right after she got down from a Benz that immediately speed off after she alighted.

Watch Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wPRGYHYmP/...e=ig_embed
Chaii  Cry
To Purchase Credit Click here , For how to make money on Sologet forum Click here 

HIRE ME FOR WEBSITE DESIGNING USE THE PM BUTTON TO SEND ME MESSAGE

There is love in sharing
i fear oooo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ Aisha Buhari Allegedly Locked Out Of Aso-Rock As Buhari Marries New Wife (WATCH VIDEO Kingsolomon 0 839 10-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Kingsolomon
  Facebook, Instagram Remove Accounts From Nigeria, Egypt, UAE, Give Reasons Kingsolomon 0 57 10-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Kingsolomon
Lightbulb NEW How To Choose When Buy Full Lace Front Wigs alihair 0 46 09-12-2019, 07:36 AM
Last Post: alihair
Lightbulb NEW How to Pick the Best Human Hair Lace Front Wigs alihair 0 38 09-12-2019, 07:35 AM
Lightbulb NEW Why Virgin Hair Extensions the Best Options alihair 0 37 09-12-2019, 07:33 AM